CEDAR CITY — Southwest Applied Technology College will be the host for a Leadership Excellence Series beginning on April 22.
Katie Meeks, a local Cedar City professional and instructor for Soaring Eagle Enterprises, will facilitate this nine-unit program that includes:
- Intro to leadership/leadership transition
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Tone setting
- Morale and motivation,
- Coaching, positive and corrective feedback
- Emotional intelligence, self management
- Coaching, delegation and empowerment
The program will meet each Wednesday from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at the SWATC Main Campus located at 510 West 800 South in Cedar City.
The Leadership Excellence Series is the baseline program program for all levels of leadership. This program will provide the skills needed to have an immediate impact on team member engagement and produce higher results than thought possible.
A key focus point of this program is the personal connection of leadership to followership and the ability of a leader to connect with the team in a dynamic and straightforward manner.
The series will run until June 17 and the cost is $889 for the full series, or individual workshops are available for $149. The cost includes a DiSC Assesment plus all class materials. A rebate is available for up to 40 percent of tuition, although restrictions may apply.
- What: Leadership Excellence Series
- When: April 22 – June 17, every Wednesday from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Where: Southwest Applied Technology College, 510 West 800 South, Cedar City
- Tickets: $889 for the series or $149 for one workshop, register online
- Contact: Katie Meeks, Lead Facilitator 702-523-9103
- Dixie State offers Zion National Park experiential learning program
- Digital learning bill aims to arm students with technology, train teachers
- Explore educational opportunities with Dixie State’s Institute for Continued Learning