ST. GEORGE – Where there is a castle, there must be treasure, right? So thought the co-hosts of the “No Filter Show” as they mused over the solitary octagonal pink edifice that stands at the end point on the bluff between the Tonaquint region of St. George to the north and the Bloomington subdivision to the south.
To get to the point, Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair decided to pay a visit. They weren’t disappointed, and neither will you be as you watch this rather intimate Episode 31.
Punch the play arrow above.
- No Filter: No crap, follow the flush
- No Filter: 5-year-old Kycie captures hearts of community; fundraiser planned
- No Filter: All that glitters, dig it at Sparkle Mountain
- No Filter: 14 days of valentine bliss
- No Filter: Faith, hope and a key for Britton
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.