ST. GEORGE – The St. George P.A.W.S., providing animals with support, invites the public to celebrate the grand reopening of their unique thrift store, PAWsitively Unique Boutique Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The thrift store, designed to raise money to help homeless animals, has moved to a new, larger location on the corner of Bluff Street and St. George Boulevard, 490 W. St. George Blvd., Suite 2A.
Hours of operation will remain the same as the boutique’s hours at its previous location: Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
According to a press release, the mission of P.A.W.S. is “to decrease euthanasia rates at local shelters through spay/neuter programs, public education and location of quality homes for homeless animals.”
The group rescues animals who are scheduled to be euthanized due to lack of space at shelters and places them into foster homes or at their adoption center where animals can find their forever homes.
“Donating to PAWSitively unique Boutique is a great way to get rid of unwanted things and help homeless animals at the same time,” the release said.
All proceeds from the sales of donated items go directly to helping animals. Items may be donated by dropping them off at the thrift store during store hours.
P.A.W.S. relies solely on donations and volunteers. To find out more and to learn how you can help, visit the P.A.W.S. website.
- What: Grand reopening of PAWSitively Unique Boutique thrift store
- When: Saturday, March 7, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: PAWSitively Unique Boutique, 490 W. St. George Boulevard, Suite 2A
- PAWS volunteer accused of stealing $10,000 from animal shelter
- St. George Animal Shelter celebrates grand reopening with ribbon cutting, adoptions – 2014
- Pet adoption weekend event draws crowd on Day 1, continues – 2014
- Stephen Wade Auto Centers hosts Fourth Annual P.A.W.S. Charity Golf Tournament – 2014
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.