ST. GEORGE – Chocoholics rejoice! Now you can eat your chocolate and enjoy it, too.
Dr. James R. Hale, of Hale Chiropractic, will present a seminar and chocolate tasting event Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. at his office, located at 1224 S. River Road in St. George.
The clinic, called “Chocoholics Anonymous,” will discuss the benefits of chocolate, explore the science of why chocolate makes people happy, and also discuss different types of healthy chocolate, Torie Williamson, Hale Chiropractic office manager, said.
The event will also feature a chocolate tasting segment. Attendees will sample various chocolates and give the chocolates a score based on which they liked best, Williamson said.
The event is free and open to community members of all ages. Preregistration for “Chocoholics Anonymous” is required so enough chocolate can be purchased.
- What: Chocoholics Anonymous
- When: Wednesday, Feb. 25, 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Hale Chiropractic, 1224 South River Road, Suite B 103
- Attendance: Free | Preregister here
- Learn more about Chocoholics Anonymous here
- Allergy alert: See’s Candy recalls chocolates containing undeclared nuts
- A-List: The best hot chocolate in St. George
- Meal planning, money budgeting taught at USU Extension class: STGnews Videocast
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.