ST. GEORGE — Applications are now being accepted for the title of Mrs. Utah International 2015. The Mrs. International Pageant will be held at the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts in Jacksonville, Florida July 20–26.
The winner of the pageant will serve as an ambassador for Utah, and will receive cash, prizes, and an official crown and sash.
There is no talent or swimsuit competition, and previous pageant experience is not required. Contestants compete in interview, fitness wear, and evening gown with their husbands escorting them on stage.
Mary Richardson, the national executive director of International Pageants, said the pageant is looking for women “who could grace the crown, the system and their communities.”
International Pageants is proud of its continuing alliance with the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women to fulfill the goal of raising awareness about the risks of heart disease, which is the number one killer of women in the United States today.
Applicants must be married, and between the ages of 21 and 56.
- Interested applicants should contact Mary Richardson, National Executive Director at 540-989-5992 or by email.
- Mrs. International website
- Miss International website
- Miss Teen International website
- International Pageants Twitter | Facebook | Blog
- St. George Royalty, pageant focuses on inner beauty, service
- Ladies take the stage for Miss Washington County Pageant
- Miss St. George pageant royalty announced; upcoming fundraising event