MESQUITE, Nevada — Las Vegas has always been known for its top quality entertainment and now, for three days, the sounds of vintage Vegas will take the stage during the Mesquite MusicFest, “Like Vegas Used to Be.”
The festival continues through Wednesday at the CasaBlanca Resort and Casino and will include three stage shows featuring Vargas’ Vintage Vegas Live, Roadhouse Legends, and Killer, Cash & King – a tribute to Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley.
Tickets for individual performances start at just $25 and ticket packages for all three concerts start at $70. More information on Mesquite MusicFest is available online.
Close to home and yet a world away, Mesquite is located 90 miles north of Las Vegas and offers visitors an excitingly laid-back experience. Choose from several fabulous championship golf courses; explore nearby national and state parks; or lounge by a sparkling pool. If you’d rather play indoors, you can unwind and be pampered at luxurious day spas, practice your skill at bowling, dance the night away, or try your luck at the tables and slot machines.
Event details and resources
- What: Mesquite MusicFest
- When: Through Wednesday, Feb. 11
- Where: CasaBlanca Resort and Casino, 950 West Mesquite Boulevard, Mesquite, Nevada
- Tuesday, 7 p.m. | Roadhouse Legends
- Wednesday, 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. | Killer, Cash & King!
- Tickets: $25 per performance; ticket packages for all three concerts start at $70
- Mesquite MusicFest website
- Visit Mesquite website
- Contact: Adrienne Prather-Marcos 702-318-4386 or email
- 3rd Annual Mesquite Off-Road Weekend approaches; tickets, racer registration
- 45-plus balloons come to fill Mesquite skies; Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Palm trees frame rainbow of classic cars at Mesquite Motor Mania 2015