ST GEORGE – Co-hosts Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair visit with 16-year-old Britton Shipp, his family and physical therapist Dr. Rusty Moore, accompanied by St. George and Santa Clara Mayors Jon Pike and Rick Rosenberg who bring Britton a special gift in this Episode 24 of the “No Filter Show.”
Britton had an accident while riding an all-terrain vehicle on Nov. 1, 2014, and suffered a traumatic brain injury that put him in a coma, from which he has slowly been emerging over the past month.
Prepare to share the Shipp family’s intimate and raw emotions as they recount Britton’s accident and the tremendous outpouring of love, faith and support that has seen Britton and his family through his journey toward recovery. Grab a tissue, roll the tape …
Watch the “No Filter” video, click play arrow in center of video at top of story
You share, we donate
- Share this Episode on Facebook and St. George News, The Mattress Store, Infowest and Cloud 9 Vapor, together, will donate to the Believe for Britton gofundme account, $1 for every Facebook share, up to $2,000
- Believe4Britton: 16-year-old coma patient showing signs of recovery
- Community keeps believing for Britton; $18K raised in one night
- Parking lot garage sale benefits Britton Shipp family
- Believe4Britton: Community continues to rally, raising over $20,000
- Believe for Britton: Fundraisers planned for Snow Canyon teen in coma; prayer vigil held
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.