ST. GEORGE — The powerful Broadway hit “Jane Eyre” has opened at Brigham’s Playhouse and audiences are raving.
Boasting five Tony Award nominations, “Jane Eyre” tells the story of a young girl who longs for a better life than what she has been afforded.
After losing her parents and being put in a horrific orphanage by her heartless aunt, Jane becomes a governess in the mysterious Thornfield Hall. There she meets the proprietor, Edward Fairfax Rochester, and begins one of the greatest romances ever written.
Based on the epic novel by Charlotte Brontë and adapted by Paul Gordon and John Caird, this beautiful musical will captivate your heart and attest to the true nature of enduring love.
“Jane Eyre” opened Jan. 16 and will run through Feb. 28, Tuesday through Saturday at 7 p.m., with a matinee Saturdays at 2 p.m. This heart-warming tale of love and forgiveness is one you won’t soon forget.
Season tickets are still available for purchase and many have already taken advantage of this offer. Reserve seats now for the whole year and get eight shows for the price of six.
Event details and resources
- What: Jane Eyre
- When: Jan. 16 – Feb. 28, Tuesdays through Saturdays at 7 p.m. with a matinee on Saturdays at 2 p.m.
- Where: Brigham’s Playhouse, 25 N. 300 W. Building C1 Washington, Utah
- Tickets: $23 adult, $17 student, available by calling 435-251-8000 or online at Brigham’s Playhouse website
- Brigham’s Playhouse presents Broadway favorite ‘Jane Eyre’
- It’s a Wonderful Christmas gift show; Brigham’s Playhouse giveaways
- Review: ‘Peter Pan’ brings happy thoughts of childhood at Brigham’s Playhouse
Email: [email protected]