WASHINGTON CITY – Would you like to help influence what happens with future development in the Washington Fields area?
The Washington City Planning Commission is holding an open house from 6-8 p.m. Thursday at Riverside Elementary, 2500 S. Harvest Lane, to gather citizen input about future development in the Washington Fields area.
Drew Ellerman, the city’s community development director, said the open house will be an informal affair for residents of Washington Fields to come and discuss the future of the area with members of the planning commission.
Reference maps of the area will be on display, and residents can show the commissioners where they would like to see, or not see, future residential and possibly commercial development, Ellerman said.
“We would appreciate your attendance in helping decide what development should take place,” city officials stated in the city’s December 2014 newsletter.
- What: Open house with city officials
- When: Jan. 29, Thursday, 6-8 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Elementary School, 2500 S. Harvest Lane
- City bids farewell to finance director, hears concerns on new zoning near Mall Drive Bridge
- Washington City may get its first high school, district planning
- Proposed development, zone change heat up city council meeting
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.