SALT LAKE CITY — Gov. Herbert will deliver the 2015 State of the State address on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. from the Utah State Capital, House Chamber.
The address will be streamed live online.
The address can be viewed on ABC4, delivered on television by KTVX.
Event details and resources
- What: Gov. Gary R. Herbert will deliver his 2015 State of the State address
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
- from the Utah State Capitol, House Chamber
- Live streaming available at the Utah Governor website
- Herbert delivers State of the States, meets with Obama; proposes ‘Healthy Utah,’ public lands management
- Gov. Herbert announces new Utah Supreme Court appointee
- Herbert: Turning a blind eye, doing nothing is not the Utah way; details Healthy Utah pilot program