MESQUITE, Nevada — Tickets are on sale and racer registration is open for the 2015 Mesquite Off-Road Weekend that will run Feb. 20-22 at the Eureka Casino Resort in Mesquite, Nevada. The Off-Road Weekend will feature several professional and amateur classes of Enduro Challenge races, VIP fan experiences, a Freestyle MotoCross Experience, low ticket prices, the ultimate Beyond Pro race, and much more for every level of off-road racer and fan.
(report continues below)
Videocast courtesy of Mesquite Off-Road Weekend
Thousands of Off-Road enthusiasts have flocked to the area during the previous two Mesquite Off-Road Weekend events and the festival goes to the next level in 2015.
The third annual event will feature increased interactivity for fans with VIP experiences, the Enduro Challenge races that are to motocross racers what the popular mud runs are to fitness enthusiasts, the epic Beyond Pro championship race, the PowerSports Plaza, trail rides, entertainment, a freestyle Moto X exhibition show, and a chance for the everyday fan to go big and pull off their own freestyle Moto X trick as part of the unique thrill seeker mega ramp experience.
Among the world class athletes scheduled to attend and participate during Mesquite Off-Road Weekend are Motocross legend Cowboy Kenny Bartram (the two-time, Beyond Pro defending champion), EnduroCross Superstars like Cody Webb and Destry Abbott, plus a new crop of FMX stars including Brett Cue. Several other riders’ names will be released in the coming weeks.
Tickets start at $7 for kids and $12 for adults with all-inclusive weekend VIP passes available for only $30 (down substantially from the first two years). Fans can visit the Mesquite Off Road website for tickets and information.
“To me, Mesquite Off-Road Weekend is a celebration of racing and outdoor activities, and much more than just an opportunity for fans to watch some of the best racers in the world,” Eureka Casino Resort COO Andre Carrier said. “This has always been a community event, but for Mesquite Off-Road Weekend 2015 we are showing our appreciation to the fans by offering chances for everyone to really become a part of the action. We have lowered ticket prices as a thank you and the VIP racer meet and greets will be open to more fans.”
Racing classes are available from youth to professional on the one-of-a-kind course located behind the award-winning Eureka Casino Resort and event organizers believe athletes from all racing disciplines will enjoy the unique Enduro Challenge track that has been created. Racer registration is available online.
“EnduroCross is to off-road racers what the Tough Mudder is to those who participate in 5ks and 10ks,” said Bryan Green, Race Director. “EnduroCross is the next level and we want everyday racers to feel comfortable giving the sport a try and we will be offering clinics and training sessions to give the Regular Joe’s a chance to experience this adrenalized sport. Each of our events will feature amateur riders in a kind of pro-am format so it will be exciting for everyone involved.”
Highlights of the weekend
- Enduro Challenge races – Races for amateur and professional classes young and old that blend endurocross, motorcross and desert racing.
- Beyond Pro Championship Race – The ultimate race on Saturday night features the only race format in the world with elements of EnduroCross and Freestyle MotoX.
- PowerSports Plaza – Major exhibit area features food, drink and vendors.
- Exhibition Show – Open to all ticket holders and the show will feature a major freestyle moto cross demo and other surprises.
- VIP Racer Meet and Greet – Fans can get autographs and photos with some of the world’s top racers.
- Thrill Seeker Mega Ramp – Anyone who has fantasized about pulling off a back flip or other big Freestyle MotoCross trick can live out their dream in a safe setting.
- Mesquite MX – For the first time, a motocross event will be held during Mesquite Off-Road Weekend and held at the Mesquite MX track.
- Seasons Ultra Lounge – Fans and racers can end the day with the best party in Mesquite at Seasons Ultra Lounge at the Eureka Casino Resort.
2015 Mesquite Off-Road Weekend Schedule of Events (official times to be determined)
Friday, Feb. 20
- Racer Registration and Ticket Sales
- Racer meeting
- Race Practice
- Exhibition Show at Mesquite Off-Road Weekend track
- Mini-MX races
- Powersports Plaza
- VIP Meet and Greet Party
- Entertainment in Seasons Ultra Lounge at Eureka Casino Resort
Saturday, Feb. 21
- Racer Registration
- Ticket Sales
- Racer meeting
- Powersports Plaza
- Enduro Challenge Races
- Racer awards
- Beyond Pro Race
- Entertainment in Seasons Ultra Lounge
Sunday, Feb. 22
- Event held at Mesquite MX
- Breakfast at Polaris World followed by a trail ride
Mesquite, Nevada, is a convenient day or weekend trip from several cities, and is located just off Interstate 15. From I-15 north or south, take exit 122 onto Pioneer Boulevard. Turn right on Mesa Boulevard and park at the Eureka Casino Resort. Special hotel room deals and rates are available for Mesquite Off-Road fans and participants. Mesquite is located 77 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada, 37 miles from St. George and 340 miles from Salt Lake City.
Event details and resources
- What: Mesquite Off Road Weekend
- When: Feb. 20-22
- Where: Eureka Casino Resort, 275 Mesa Boulevard, Mesquite, Nevada
- Tickets: $7 for kids, $12 for adults, weekend VIP passes $30, available online
- Mesquite Off Road | website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube Channel | Email
- Mesquite Off-Road Weekend kicks off; STGnews Photo Gallery – 2014
- It’s going to be hectic, awesome: Mesquite Off-road Weekend, Nitro Circus, world-record jump attempt – 2013