SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah State Board of Regents will convene at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City Friday to discuss the Utah System of Higher Education performance funding model proposal, among other educational reports. The meeting will take place in various rooms of the Commander’s House and University Guest House,1965 De Trobriand St., Building 620.
Agenda items of interest:
- The Board of Regents will consider the new Utah System of Higher Education (USHE) Performance Funding Model Proposal associated with the 2015-16 budget priorities approved by the Board of Regents at the September 2014 meeting.
- USHE institutions will provide their three- and five-year completion goals, along with reports on progress.
- Detail of each USHE institution’s 2015 Mission Based Funding initiatives
- Report of the Technology Initiative Advisory Board to the Board of Regents, discussing the increase in graduates in Engineering and Computer Science
- Three resolutions, including a resolution honoring the life and public service of Speaker Becky Lockhart
- The complete agenda is available at the Utah System of Higher Education website, as well as audio streaming during Committee of the Whole portions of the meeting.
- Becky Lockhart, Utah’s first female House Speaker, dies; state leaders react
- State Democratic Chair visits So. Utah for social discussion on education, equality
- Letter to the Editor: Counter opinion on poverty, education, politics
- Summit predicts continued, steady economic growth for Washington County; STGnews Videocast
- Washington County unemployment hits 6-year low; Iron County at 4.2 percent
Email: [email protected]