ST. GEORGE — The Alzheimer’s and Dementia Society is hosting its 8th Annual SunRiver Healthy Living Fair Saturday, where over 50 vendors will be in attendance representing healthy living products and services. Admission is free and the public is encouraged to attend.
Look for booth prizes, snacks, gifts and samples to take home. Many services will be available at low cost or free of charge. There will be hearing and balance tests, foot assessments, eye screenings, massage and more.
All proceeds will benefit the Alzheimer’s and Dementia Society in St. George, which will be giving away touch quilts to those who care for someone with dementia.
Event details and resources
- What: 8th Annual SunRiver Healthy Living Fair
- When: Saturday, Jan. 24, from 9 a.m.-noon
- SunRiver Community Center, 4275 S. Country Club Drive, St. George
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Society website | Facebook
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia Society holds fundraiser to support patients of dementia
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia Society offers early stage memory loss classes
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Society provides early stage memory loss intervention, classes