MESQUITE, Nevada — The majestic skies above Mesquite will fill with more than 45 spectacular hot air balloons for the annual Mesquite Hot Air Balloon Festival on Jan. 24-25. Each morning at 7:30 a.m., the dazzling array of balloons will launch from the Oasis Parking Lot at the CasaBlanca Resort & Casino and race around the Virgin Valley.
Once the sun goes down, a balloon glow will take place at the CasaBlanca South Parking Lot, where guests will have the opportunity to chat with pilots and see the balloons up close. The festival and family-friendly events are free to the public.
Pictures from last year’s event are available here.
Event details and resources
- What: Mesquite Balloons
- When: Jan. 24, 25, starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Where: CasaBlanca, 950 West Mesquite Boulevard, Mesquite, Nevada
- Contact: Adrienne Prather-Marcos 702-318-4386 or email
- Visit Mesquite website
- Citizen in hot air balloon helps officers find fleeing suspect, end pursuit
- Mesquite Hot Air Balloon Festival; STGnews Photo Gallery
- Hot Air Balloon Festival weekend fills Mesquite skies, casinos
Email: [email protected]