ST. GEORGE — Utah Foster Care is offering its first Foster Family Forum of 2015 on Wednesday at the Falls Event Center located at 170 South Mall Drive. At the event attendees will hear first-hand from Southern Utah foster parents and their children at an informal question and answer evening.
Register early to receive a free dinner. The location at the Falls Event Center has been sponsored by the State Bank of Southern Utah.
Event details and resources
- What: Foster Family Forum
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 14 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Falls Event Center, 170 South Mall Drive, St. George
- RSVP to Ben Ashcraft by email or telephone 435-656-8065.
- Utah Foster Care website
Submitted by: Utah Foster Care Foundation
- Utah Foster Care is 15 years old; families fill theater for honorary movie night
- Foster care youth, others benefit from $30,000 Daniels Fund grant
- Willing families, homes needed for Cedar City children; Utah Foster Care Foundation public forum