GRAFTON – From Virgin to Grafton in a “No Filter” minute, co-hosts Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair cross the Virgin River on the historic Rockville Bridge to revisit “ghosts” from the past in the historic town of Grafton in this Episode 15 of the show. Bust it out!
- Discussion over future of historic Rockville Bridge continues
- Future of historic Rockville Bridge in question
- Graveyard shifts: Cemeteries in Washington County and coming attractions
- St. George-Springdale bus route, longer pool season for Hurricane, gain traction
- Springdale Council discusses Virgin River blockage threat, invasive species eradication
- No Filter: Where monkeys, bears once flew in Dixie
- No Filter: 4-wheeling in Dixie
- No Filter: In a pickle, the ball’s in Dixie’s court
- No Filter: Lost in a cave in Dixie; it’s cold, so cold
- No Filter: Where the Redwood grows in Dixie
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2015, all rights reserved.