ST. GEORGE — Washington City is boasting Southern Utah’s largest family-friendly New Year’s Eve party at the Washington City Community Center at 350 North Community Center Drive in Washington, with Mad Chad chainsaw juggler from the Progressive insurance commercials as the featured entertainment among a long list of festive and fun offerings.
(story continues below)
Kicking off the new year will be: a fireworks show; balloon drops; confetti blasts; bounce houses; inflatable slide; family Disneyland ticket giveaway; cash drop; zip line; rock wall; Elsa and Spiderman visits; dive-in movies Maleficent, Guardians of the Galaxy and Frozen sing-a-long; swimming; water roller balls; balloons; face painters; and free family photos by Funny Face Photo Booth and Yellowpix.
(story continues below)
The entertainment for the bash is packed with talent including the Famous Unknowns, Mikalene Ipson, Lyndy Butler, Identity Crisis and DJ Festive Sounds.
Food vendors available on the night will be Waffle Love, Texas Roadhouse, Mama Knows Pizza, Wingnuts, snow cones and others still to come. The night starts at 5 p.m. Be sure to bring your swimsuit and be prepared to be wowed with this action packed event.
Tickets are $10 per person, $1 for children ages 3 and younger. VIP Tables are available for $150 per table; package includes dinner by Texas Roadhouse, a private table that seats 8 with a drink, snacks, party favors, and the best seats to enjoy the live entertainment. VIP Tables are limited so the city urges guests to purchase their VIP table early.
Event details and resources
- What: New Year’s Eve Family Bash
- When: Dec. 31, 5 p.m.-midnight
- Where: Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Drive, Washington, Utah
- Tickets: $10 per person, $1 for kids 3 and younger. Tickets available online, in person at the Washington City Community Center or by telephone, 435-656-6360.
- Washington City Community Center website
- New Year’s Eve party at Washington City Community Center; STGnews Photo Gallery – 2013
- Local Marines celebrate 239 years at Marine Corps Birthday Ball; STGnews Videocast
- Washington City Community Center celebrates six years of service
- Washington City Community Center celebrates 5 years: STGnews Videocast
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.