ST. GEORGE – In this Episode 13 of the “No Filter Show,” Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair discuss several things including: How St. George got its name; when and how St. George got the D on the Black Hill. And, as they drive through St. George spreading Christmas cheer, they pick up a very interesting passerby. Let’s ride along!
Ed. note: Jeremy Johnson is a St. George businessman facing legal claims against him in both Nevada and Utah at the federal court level. See all St. George News reports on proceedings related to him linked here. Johnson is unable to discuss details of the case due to a court-imposed gag-order. Nothing in this episode of the “No Filter Show” should be taken as a position of St. George News in favor of or against Johnson’s guilt or innocence. Persons arrested or charged are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law or as otherwise decided by a trier-of-fact.
Updated 6:06 p.m. to include editor’s note.
- No Filter: Free wheeling with the mayor in Dixie; Flyers, dancing, art, theater
- No Filter: In a pickle, the ball’s in Dixie’s court
- No Filter: Do girls like beards?
- No Filter: Lost in a cave in Dixie; it’s cold, so cold
- No Filter: Where the Redwood grows in Dixie
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.