HURRICANE – What do monkeys, bears and a monorail have in common? Join Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair in Episode 12 of the “No Filter Show” as they take a look back – and look up – at one of Dixie’s more intriguing mysteries just outside the gateway to Zion National Park: the Hurricane Mesa Test Facility. Let ‘er rip.
- St. George-Springdale bus route, longer pool season for Hurricane, gain traction
- Springdale Council discusses Virgin River blockage threat, invasive species eradication
- Things are looking up for Springdale, Zion; record-breaking Memorial Day weekend
- No Filter: 4-wheeling in Dixie
- No Filter: Little ‘Filter’ fans accomplish big things at Riverside Elementary
- No Filter: Free wheeling with the mayor in Dixie; Flyers, dancing, art, theater
- No Filter: In a pickle, the ball’s in Dixie’s court
- No Filter: Do girls like beards?
- No Filter: Lost in a cave in Dixie; it’s cold, so cold
- No Filter: Where the Redwood grows in Dixie