OPINION – I always find the best gifts on Christmas Eve.
Said no one ever.
If you still have someone to cross off of your list (or you haven’t even started holiday shopping yet), this is the gift guide for you! I’ve spent the last week searching for items that I think you’ll love, and they are all found locally at some of my favorite St. George stores.
1. Blue Linen Boutique: Dogeared Necklace $42
The “pearls of happiness” necklace is a reminder to delight in the little things in life. This boutique carries a variety of Dogeared necklaces that all have different meanings, and make the perfect present for women of every age. (prices vary)
2. Zion Golf: Golf Bags (prices vary)
Enjoy 20% off ANY golf bag at Zion’s Golf when you mention this article!
3. Blue Linen Boutique: Blue Capri Volcano Candle $29.95
If you’re wanting to give someone the best candle ever created – it’s this.
4. Zion Golf: Golf Balls (prices vary)
Question: If a golfer doesn’t get a sleeve of golf balls in his stocking is it really Christmas? Answer: No.
5. The Desert Rat: Hydro Flask Water Bottle $25.99
This is a must-have for everyone living in St. George. Keeps drink hot for up to 12 hours, or cold up to 24 hours. Enjoy 10% off any size and color when you mention this article!
6. Adrian’s Suit Store: WindPro Umbrella $48
If you’re shopping for someone who loves to travel – this is an essential. Rated “Best Overall Umbrella” by The Wall Street Journal, this umbrella withstands high winds and provides maximum coverage from the rain.
7. Pickleball Plus: Pickleball Starter Kit $70
Pickleball is the fastest-growing sport in the country, and is especially popular in St. George. If someone on your list has been wanting to learn this sport, mention this article and receive two intro paddles, a set of three balls, and a sports bag for $70!
8. Little Professor Book Center: Christmas Books (prices vary)
I love adding a new Christmas book to my collection every year, and this cute book store has a wide selection of them.
9. Lip Trix: Stance Snowboard Socks $20
No skier or snowboarder can ever have too many wool socks. Especially ones with stars and stripes!
10. St. George Running Center: Mizuno Breath Thermo 1/2 Zip: $69.99
This is a staple for every runner in winter. It generates heat, so you can wear less while running in the cold and still stay warm. Mention this article and receive 20% off a Mizuno 1/2 zip top!
11. St. George Running Center: Bottle Band $5.99
Need a unique stocking stuffer? As a runner, this is one of my favorite inventions! It turns any water bottle into a handheld, making it super easy to run while carrying water.
12. STG Prospecting: Gold Panning Starter Kit $25
This is a fun gift for someone who needs a new hobby. $25 will get you a gold pan, vial, and dirt that contains real gold (so the receiver is guaranteed to find gold their first time)!
13. Seven Oaks Fine Jewelers: Alex and Ani Bangle Bracelet $28
Guys, listen up! This is a great gift for girls. Every Alex and Ani bracelet has its own symbology and message, so you can choose one specific for your special someone. My wrist is always full of these and I love that they all represent something different.
- Blue Linen Boutique | Facebook
- Zion Golf | Website
- The Desert Rat | Website
- Adrian’s Suit Store | Facebook
- Pickleball Plus | Website
- Little Professor Book Center | Facebook
- Lip Trix | Website
- St. George Running Center | Website
- STG Prospecting | Website
- Seven Oaks Fine Jewelers | Website
Ali Hill is an opinion columnist. The opinions stated in this article are her own, are not influenced through any advertising agreements with St. George News, and are not representative of St. George News.
Do you know of a business that deserves to be on the “A-List?” E-mail your suggestions to [email protected]
- A-List: Top 10 soda pop stops in St. George
- A-List: Blue Linen Boutique
- A-List: The best Christmas lights in town
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.