HILDALE – Getting into the former intended compound of Warren Jeffs, the now infamous and imprisoned prophet of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in Hildale proved not as confounding as Paul Ford and Grady Sinclair might have expected. In fact, they were invited in to wander and lounge about and … even got out.
Join the boys here as they tour America’s Most Wanted Bed & Breakfast, the name by which the white-walled facility now operates. What? No sealed walls? No Filter? Episode 8 of the “No Filter Show” invites you to: Do drop in.
- No Filter: Little ‘Filter’ fans accomplish big things at Riverside ElementaryNo Filter: Free wheeling with the mayor in Dixie; Flyers, dancing, art, theater
- Making history in Hildale: Hundreds gather for landmark event at former Warren Jeffs compound; STGnews Videocast – 2014
- No Filter: Free wheeling with the mayor in Dixie; Flyers, dancing, art, theater
- No Filter: In a pickle, the ball’s in Dixie’s court
- No Filter: Do girls like beards?
- Life after Jeffs: Hotel debuts in FLDS prophet’s former mansion
- Warren Jeffs’ former compound opens to public for free community feast -2014
- Polygamist community gains more than sandwiches with 1st major national chain
- Short Creek discrimination escalates to hate crime status; FBI, DOJ investigating
- City-sanctioned tent city, more evictions on horizon for FLDS members
- Polygamy police state in Colorado City, Hildale: When dialing 911 brings trouble
- FLDS family funeral feud; exiled brothers blocked from seeing mother before burial
- Colorado City police chief admits corruption; AG calls for disbandment of FLDS marshals
- FLDS leader Warren Jeffs sent to hospital for medical treatment -2014
- Warren Jeffs’ Hildale compound bought by former bodyguard -2013
- Sheriff deputies assist wife of Warren Jeffs in leaving Colorado City home after being called to ‘keep the peace’ – 2011
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.