ST. GEORGE – Black Friday 2014 is bringing on the deals as shoppers are already lining up to take advantage of huge savings offered by big box retailers all across the nation.
In St. George, people began lining up outside of Best Buy as early as Tuesday afternoon. Shoppers came prepared with camp chairs, blankets, cots, laptops, portable heaters — and yes, even microwaves to keep them comfortable through the night.
(Story continues below)
Videocast by Leanna Bergeron, St. George News
The Electronics giants will be offering huge discounts on sought after items such as big screen televisions, cameras, computers and movies. Some stores, including Target, will be opening as early as 6 p.m Thursday, allowing customers to take advantage of deals throughout the night. If you haven’t decided on where to do your Black Friday shopping, check out our list below to see where the biggest savings are.
- Best Buy
- Sportsmans Warehouse
- Old Navy
- Dicks Sporting Goods
- Pier One
- Home Depot
- Ace Hardware
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath and Body Works
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- Big 5 Sporting Goods
- Victoria’s Secret
- 41 million people expected to travel nation’s highways this Thanksgiving; STGnews Videocast
- Community welcome at Red Rock Canyon School Thanksgiving dinner
- St. George Races announces Black Friday discounts on 2015 race entries
- LDS Temple lighting ceremony to light up the night
- Utah Basket Brigade brings Thanksgiving cheer to families in need
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.