ST. GEORGE – The annual Jubilee of Trees continues through Monday at the Dixie Convention Center in St. George, and thousands are venturing out to see the lineup of artistic and creative Christmas trees, sample seasonal goodies, visit Santa Claus, enjoy local entertainment and, most of all, support the Foundation of Dixie Regional Medical Center.
(story continues below)
Videocast by Melissa Anderson, St. George News and KCSG
Returning for its 34th year, the Jubilee of Trees is a tradition celebrated throughout Southern Utah and serves to raise funds for Intermountain Healthcare’s Dixie Regional Medical Center. This year, proceeds from the Jubilee will be utilized in improving cancer services in Southern Utah, as well as a major expansion at the DRMC River Road campus.
The Jubilee of Trees is renown for its creatively decorated trees, auctioned off during the gala, and special events sprinkled throughout the Jubilee.
A holiday tradition, the Jubilee of Trees helps Southern Utahns get into the giving spirit of the holidays in a touching and festive way.
- What: Jubilee of Trees
- When: Continues through Monday
- Friday, Nov. 21, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 22, 10 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 23, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 24, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Where: Dixie Convention Center, 1835 S. Convention Center Drive, St. George
- Admission: $5 adults | $1 kids 15 and younger | Various additional ticketed events
- Details: Jubilee of Trees website
- Jubilee of Trees unveils new artistic look
- Jubilee of Trees welcomes young visitors
- Jubilee of Trees: Raising support for Dixie Regional Medical Center; STGnews Videocast and Photo Gallery – 2013
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.