ST. GEORGE – Hope Pregnancy Care Center, located at 391 E. 500 S. in St. George, will be hosting its annual Steps for Hope fundraiser Thursday evening at Town Square and each person bringing a donation will receive a special gift.
The event will include a friendly walk around Town Square and an inflatable bounce house for youngsters, as well as carousel rides. Refreshments will be provided.
Steps for Hope is one of two major fundraising events held each year. Proceeds from this event help Hope Pregnancy Care Center to continue to provide quality services for those facing an unplanned pregnancy, needing material assistance of baby clothes, diapers and other items, parenting classes for moms and dads, and abortion recovery counseling.
Hope Pregnancy Care Center is a nonprofit, life affirming facility, and has been helping families in crisis since 2006.
- When: Thursday, October 9, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Where: St. George Town Square, 175 E. 200 N., St. George
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center hosts open house, workshops for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
- In ‘Celebration of Womanhood,’ auction, open house benefit Hope Pregnancy Care Center
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center, 7 years and growing: New facility, programs, hundreds of families helped
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.