ST. GEORGE — The Breast Run Ever will be a family fun 5K hosted by Free2Feed, a charity and support group created to encourage, support and reach out to breastfeeding moms, will take place Saturday at the Crosby Family Confluence Park in St. George.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. at the event location and the walk/run will begin at 9 a.m.
Entrance fees are $35 per ticket which includes an event T-shirt. Youth tickets are $25 for ages 10-15. All children under 10 are free. Every participant will receive a gift and a raffle ticket for a grand prize drawing.
Event details and resources
- What: The Breast Run Ever, 5K run/walk
- When: Saturday, Oct. 11, at 9 a.m.
- Where: Crosby Family Confluence Park, South Convention Road, St. George
- Tickets: Online | Telephone: 435-231-2111 | Email.
- Free2Feed website
- Free2Feed new nonprofit aims at building confidence in breastfeeding mothers
- Non-profit offers local musicians a chance to be heard on air
- Utah nonprofits association offers workshop on nonprofits, fundraising
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.