ST. GEORGE—Time is almost up to register for the first annual Cycling Heroes Against Abuse event presented by the Sego Lily Center for the Abused Deaf and the Dixie Outdoors ASL Club. Deadline to register is Sept. 19 for the event on Sept. 27 from 8-11 a.m. at Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George, Utah. At the event there will be a 5K run and walk on the Tonaquint trail, along with a mayor’s loop 5-mile bike ride. Registration is available online until Sept. 19. Registration is available by group for up to four people for $30, as well as per person for $15.
- What: Cycling Heroes Against Abuse event, 5-mile bike, 5k run/walk
- When: Sept. 27 from 8-11 a.m.
- Where: Confluence Park, 1850 South Convention Center Drive, St. George, Utah
- Online Registration | Paper Registration | Race Flyer
- Interested in volunteering? Click here for volunteer registration form.
- Contact: Brad and Suzanne Oswald | 801-938-5091 | email | Travis and Glorie Kayhart | 435-216-9837 | email
- Dixie Outdoors ASL Club | Facebook For more information go to facebook Dixie Outdoors ASL club
- Sego Lily Center for the Abused Deaf | website | Facebook
- STGnews RUNdown: Every race in one place, Southern Utah upcoming events
- Relationship Connection: What if my daughter marries an abuser?
- Annual 5K, quarter marathon bring awareness to child abuse
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.