SANTA CLARA — A free workshop on federal funding presented by U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch’s office will be held Wednesday at the Santa Clara City offices. The workshop will provide an overview of the federal grant process and will also give participants the opportunity for a brief consultation with a Senate staff member.
The workshop is intended for nonprofit executive directors and development officers who have a successful track record of winning foundation and corporate grants, who have strong community partnerships in place and who are preparing to apply for federal funds during the next several years. The presenter is Dianne Browning, a professional staff member of the office of Sen. Orrin Hatch.
- Understanding the purpose and priorities of federal funding
- The federal funding process
- The competitive awards process and types of awards
- Researching federal funding opportunities
- What makes a successful proposal
- How to develop your proposal
- Next steps
A limited number of spaces are available for the consultations with a Senate staff member to briefly discuss your federal funding approach after the workshop. Please include your request to do so with your registration.
Event details and contact information
- When: Wednesday, Aug. 13, 8 a.m. to noon
- Where: Santa Clara City Offices, 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara
- 8-9 a.m. | Registration, light continental breakfast, networking
- 9-11 a.m. | Presentation, question and answer period
- 11 a.m. to noon | Brief consultations with Senate staff member
- Registration for the workshop is required. To register contact Mary Migliorelli by email or by calling 801-596-1800
- Credit Union offers free workshop for home buyers
- Utah joins $25 billion settlement in mortgage lender foreclosure action
- California Real Estate Executive Pleads Guilty to Bid Rigging at Public Foreclosure Auctions
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.