SPRINGDALE — California native Trevor Green grew up on the beaches of Southern California where he spent as much time riding waves as strumming his guitar and his connection with nature through music will shine through as he takes the OC Tanner Amphitheater stage Saturday.
For the past decade, Green has toured extensively, establishing a loyal and enthusiastic fan base. Fusing world, funk, folk and jam rock into a high-energy performance, Green’s music has a strong universal appeal.
A versatile musician to say the least, Green makes use of vocals, various guitars, didgeridoo, stompbox and harmonica. His music has been called cultured, raw and a breath of fresh air. His uplifting and high-energy live performance threads together diverse instrumentation and dynamic rhythmic sound.
Green is also an extraordinary storyteller and songwriter, you can hear the sincerity of his songwriting delivered through his vocals.
- Where: O.C. Tanner Amphitheater | 357 W. Lion Boulevard, Springdale
- When: Saturday, July 26, 8 p.m.
- Tickets: $12 adults | Cash only
- Contact: Website
- Celtic, Native American musical styles intertwine; Arvel Bird at Tanner Amphitheater
- Eric Dodge, John Houston’s Gospel Choir perform in Springdale