SOUTHERN UTAH — The Utah Highway Patrol responded to a rollover this afternoon on state Route 18, near mile post 43. No injuries were reported but the truck, along with the camper it was pulling, had to be towed from the scene.
At approximately 2:30 p.m., reports of a rollover on SR-18, along the border of Washington and Iron County near Enterprise, were received at the St. George Communications Center.
A truck with three people in it was towing a camper trailer when the truck rolled, Utah Highway Patrol Sgt. Todd Royce said. None of the three passengers reported injuries.
The cause of the accident as this report is published was still unknown, Royce said. The accident didn’t close down any lanes of the highway, but traffic was slowed and diverted as the truck and trailer were towed and the scene was cleaned-up.
No other vehicles were involved in the accident, Royce said.
This report is based on preliminary information provided by UHP and may not contain the full scope of findings.
- Summer driving season off to deadly start; UHP offers driving tips to arrive alive
- One man dead, one in surgery after motorcycle trio collision
- Man killed in motorcycle-RV head-on crash
- Motorcycle collides with truck on LaVerkin twist; 2 transported by Mercy Air
- 2 hospitalized after motorcycle, car collision
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.