IVINS – Saturday, country and western preforming group Mama’s Wranglers will be preforming at the Kayenta Outdoor Theatre. Mama’s Wranglers is a group which fiddles, clogs, yodels and sings in four-part harmony.
Since 2001, Mama’s Wranglers has performed at state and county fairs, performing arts centers, amusement parks, the CMA Music Festival in Nashville, TN, the Roy Clark Celebrity Theatre in Branson, Missouri, and at the opening ceremonies for the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City. They were guest artists on TV’s “Shotgun Red Variety Show in Nashville,” where they were chosen to perform from over 2,500 applicants in a national competition. In June 2013, the show aired on TV stations across the U.S.
The Wranglers have appeared on stages in all 50 states, and performed concerts in both Europe and Canada as well.
“They’ve already booked more than 200 venues for their 2014 concert tour, but this is their only Southern Utah performance,” said Kent Harrison Hayes, Kayenta Arts Foundation’s director. “Since we have so many country and western fans in our area, and Mama’s Wranglers already has a huge following, we suggest patrons purchase their tickets early. Our most recent event, the band Prime Time, another one-night-only concert, sold out in five days.”
Kayenta Arts Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization. Mama’s Wranglers: Raise the Roof Tour 2014 is supported in part by Utah Arts & Museums, with funding from the State of Utah and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- When: Saturday, June 14, 8 p.m.
- Where: Kayenta Outdoor Theatre, Kayenta Art Village, 875 Coyote Gulch Court, Ivins
- Cost: $12 per adult ticket, $6 per child ticket (ages 12 and under) | Advance Ticket Purchase online or by telephone 435-652-8318
- Kayenta expands with new arts center, fire station; more developments on the horizon
- Public invited to Kayenta Center for the Arts groundbreaking
- Flash Mob hits Art in Kayenta Festival
Email: [email protected]