HURRICANE – On Saturday Lin’s Market in Hurricane is bringing a safety fair for the community from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with a number of participants.
Hurricane City Police will be on hand making kid ID’s, and teaching bicycle safety.
Hurricane Valley Fire Department will be on hand with their equipment.
Youth Crisis Center will be passing out information.
Utah Highway Patrol has been invited to talk about seatbelt safety.
A bounce house, Candy Cannon, and face painting will also be done on site.
Before and during the fair from 9 a.m. till noon, the Washington County Safety Coalition will be performing a Car Seat Check Point. They will be checking car seats for recall, and to be sure they are not expired. They will also be conducting education to help parents know how to put the car seats in, make sure they are put in properly.
- When: Saturday June 7, 2014, from 9 a.m. till 1 p.m.
- Where: 1120 W State St, Hurricane, UT 84737
- Admission: Free
- Contact: 435-635-4477
- Youth Crisis Center makes steady financial recovery, provides vital support to teens
- Washington County Youth Crisis Center short on funds; Washington City Council sets public hearing
- Hurricane Mud Run satisfies need to get dirty; STGnews Photo Gallery
- Special Olympics torch travels through Washington County; STGnews Photo Gallery
- Annual Arbor Day Celebration
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.