SPRINGDALE – Dixie State University opens its annual Summer Concert Series at the O.C. Tanner Amphitheater on Saturday with “Americana Pops,” performed by the Southwest Symphony Orchestra in honor of Armed Forces Day.
At 6 p.m., a chuck wagon dinner will precede the concert. Dinner is $10 per person at the gate, and all proceeds benefit the Southwest Symphony Orchestra. The concert will follow at 8 p.m., and tickets are $12 for adults, $6 for youth ages 3 to 17 and $35 for families of two adults and up to five children.
The Summer Concert Series then continues its May lineup with the Red Desert Ramblers on Saturday, May 24 at 8 p.m., followed by Eric Dodge with the John Houston Gospel Choir on Saturday, May 31 at 7:30 p.m.
The schedule for the remainder or the 2014 Summer Concert Series at the O.C. Tanner Amphitheater is as follows:
Saturday, June 7
Spanish Brass, 8 p.m.
Thursday, June 12
Phoenix Boys Choir, 8 p.m.
Saturday, June 14
The Lawn Darts, 8 p.m.
Saturday, June 21
David Correa and Cascada, 8 p.m.
Saturday, June 28
Arvel Bird, 8 p.m.
Saturday, July 12
Most Wanted, 8 p.m.
Saturday, July 26
Trevor Green 8 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 2
Randy Anderson Band, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 16
Utah Symphony, 8 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 23
Brodie Perry with The Voce Company, 8 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 30
Classic Country Band, 8 p.m.
- Where: O.C. Tanner Amphitheater | 357 W. Lion Blvd., Springdale
- When: May 17-Aug. 30, 8 p.m. except for Aug. 2 which will be at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets: $12 adults | $6 youth ages 3 to 17 | $35 families, two adults and up to five children
- Contact: Tickets can be purchased at the door or in advance online or by calling 435-652-7800
- Classic rock under the Kayenta stars
- Southwest Symphony Orchestra hosts evening under stars
- Beach Boys perform two night concert at Tuacahn Amphitheatre
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.