HURRICANE – Hurricane City Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance as it continues an active investigation into an armed robbery that took place on March 31. There is a reward being offered by the Hurricane Family Pharmacy in an amount up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect who committed the crime.
Hurricane City Police Department responded to an armed robbery at Hurricane Family Pharmacy, the area of 200 W. 25 N. at approximately 9:49 a.m. March 31.
According to a statement released by Sgt. Brandon Buell of the Department, police received information describing the suspect as follows:
- Gender – male
- Height – 6 feet, 1 inch to 6 feet, 3 inches
- Weight – 240-260 pounds
- Characteristics – facial hair
- Clothing – black hoodie and a face mask
The subject left the store on foot heading south across State Street, also known as state Route 9. It was reported that the subject was in possession of a firearm.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to telephone the Hurricane Police Department.
Resources – Contact Hurricane Police
- Hurricane Police Department | Telephone at 435-627-4999 | Anonymous “Police Tips” telephone 435-635-7911 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q&A with pharmacy technician on compounding medications
- Local pharmacy burglaries may be organized, linked to crimes in Texas
- Pharmacy burglary spree, Hurricane, St. George, Mesquite; police ask public to be on the lookout
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.