SOUTHERN UTAH – Existing businesses with new products or entrepreneurs seeking an outlet to showcase a cutting edge idea or invention are invited to the Business Resource Center at Dixie State College Tuesday at 5:30 p.m., where the BRC team will provide free coaching in preparation for the 2014 concept to company contest for a chance to win as much as $45,000.
The BRC team will be coaching on how to evaluate business ideas. The team will also be reviewing the C2C entry form and how participants might frame their best entries.
The C2C contest is open to anyone with a business concept or existing business that are considering a new product. Applicants may submit entries for multiple ideas by clicking here. Entries into this contest will also qualify businesses for an additional $20,000 cash in the 2015 rookie of the year contest.
The BRC team will also review completed entries and provide feedback prior to April 25. The deadline for the contest is midnight May 1. Information about the contest which will award $45,000 in cash and in-kind service for technology related business ideas can be found at C2C website here.
A similar coaching event will be held at the Southern Utah University BRC located at 78 N. Main Street on April 15 at noon. For daily updates, visit the Concept to Company Southern Utah Facebook page.
Resources/ C2C Contacts
- Jared Goodspeed, coaching, email [email protected]
- Jill Elliss for general information at [email protected] |Telephone 435-619-1453
- Perry Thomson email [email protected]
- Joni Anderson email [email protected]
- Concept to Company’s $45,000 competition invites Southern Utah innovators
- Dixie State finance students get experience managing $100,000 portfolio
- Dixie State Women’s Resource Program features ‘Women in Politics’
Email: [email protected]