ST. GEORGE — After receiving the requisite number of ticket purchase commitments, “God’s Not Dead,” the feature film will be coming to St. George’s Pineview Stadium Theater at 2376 East Red Cliffs Drive on Mar. 21-23.
The film revolves around the lives of several individuals who come up against a world that believes God doesn’t exist. The film includes an appearance by the Newsboys.
Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased at the Pineview Stadium theater in person or online at megaplextheatres.com, priced at $6.75 for matinée or $8.75 nonmatinée showings.
(report continues below)
Official Full Movie Trailer of God’s Not Dead
For more information on the film please see our earlier report written by St. George News Reporter Samantha Tommer.
- What: Screening of the movie “God’s Not Dead”
- When: March 21-23
- Where: Pineview Stadium Theater, 2376 East Red Cliffs Drive, St. George
- Tickets can be purchased at the theater or online at megaplextheatres.com
- Website: GodsNotDeadthemovie
- Into the Light Concert moves a packed house with forgiveness; STGnews Photo Gallery
- ‘The Promises Tour’ with Sanctus Real, JJ Heller reaches near-capacity crowd
- ‘The Promises Tour’ brings ‘Promises for Hope’ to St. George
- Spreading love, hope, youthful spirit through music; Mandee and the ABC Girls; video included
- Commemorating Jesus: ‘Way of the Cross’ downtown St. George; STGnews Videocast and Photo Gallery
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.