SOUTHERN UTAH – Close to 1,500 people gathered together in all white and left covered in neon paint and the record was set for the largest dance party event ever to hit Southern Utah last year. This year, plans to raise the bar even higher are in order for the Second Annual GLOW – Southern Utah’s Massive Neon Paint Party event to be held at the Washington City Community Center Friday at 9 p.m.
The event will feature two levels of “Paint Madness” with the upper level acting as a VIP Lounge, all new paint cannons, a Paint YO SELF station, photo booth, $500 Cash Blast, a state-of-the-art stage, two of northern Utah’s top DJs, Live music, a food and dining area, and more.
Attendees are asked to wear all white, though it is not required, and at just the right moment, special effects and confetti cannons are used to blast the whole crowd with color. Paint will blast from two levels of the venue.
Only professional, nontoxic, hypo allergenic, washable paint is used. The paint is washable but there is no guarantee it will completely come out of clothes. It is recommended that attendees wear clothing that they want to get painted and keep painted.
The event has a strict 18-years-and-older policy. I.D.s will be checked at the door and age limit will be enforced.
Event details and contact information
- What: GLOW – Southern Utah’s Massive Neon Paint Part | Website | Facebook
- When: Friday, Feb. 28, from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Where: Washington City Community Center, 350 North Community Center Drive, Washington
- Cost: General admission $10 | VIP $15
- ‘The Big Event’ serves up a teen success on New Year’s Eve; STGnews Videocast
- The Heart of Dixie, Washington City Community Center hosts New Year’s bash; dancing and family fun
- One last beach-party: Sand Hollow Mayhem returns to Southern Utah; STGNews photo gallery
- Summer Mayhem hits Sand Hollow; STGnews Videocast and Photo Gallery
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.