WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch, ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, issued the following statement yesterday after the Obama Administration announced its latest Obamacare employer mandate delay:
This latest delay of another key part of ObamaCare is further proof that this law is a disaster and needs to go. The worst part is, this is politics pure and simple. The Obama Administration thought up this delay to protect those who backed this law in the first place. What’s right and fair to everyone in America is to repeal ObamaCare and start over.
Submitted by the Office of Sen. Orrin Hatch
- Hatch: Report confirms ObamaCare has not played a role in reducing health care costs
- Hatch: Union exemption from Obamacare tax is payback; senators introduce Union Tax Fairness Act
- Hatch co-sponsors legislation to delay Obamacare mandate
- Senators seek contractors detailed role in work on ObamaCare Exchange website
- Hatch on Obama’s remarks re healthcare.gov website glitches
- Perspectives: Shutdown; to make our lives difficult as they can
- ‘The Life of Julia’ under Obamacare, will she: pay more, have information privacy, access to quality care?
- Launch of nation’s Health Insurance Marketplace just around the corner; where to get help in Southern Utah
- What the HAYnes? Obama, keep the change