ST. GEORGE – On Tuesday, the Dixie Center St. George will host an event designed specifically for the local 50+ community, the Senior Connection Expo. The expo is set for 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and admission is free.
Among the topics of interest are health and wellness, recreational activities and hobbies, home improvement, travel, fashion and fun.
Visitors can browse over 40 vendor booths with products and services catered to today’s seniors, and enjoy live entertainment by local talent, including singers, dancers and fashion shows.
“It’s one-stop shopping to find many different things that seniors need; financial planners, retirement communities, travel agencies,” event coordinator Denise Stamel said.
Don’t miss the complimentary dessert bar and door prizes, with winners chosen by a roulette wheel.
Host WestWind Productions has held the Senior Connection Expo at numerous venues in Utah, Arizona, Colorado and Texas over the past eight years. This is its second appearance in St. George, and over 400 visitors are expected.
Event details and contact information
- Date: Feb. 4
- Time: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Dixie Center, 1835 S. Convention Center Dr., St. George
- Admission: Free
- Contact/more information: Denise Stramel – 303-823-5363 or Senior Connection Trade Show website
- Cancer survivor, Senior Games athlete; local woman’s medal donation to Intermountain Cancer Clinic
- Cool awning ceremony for St. George Senior Center
- ON Kilter: No needles, no hospital; Senior Games heighten human spirit
- Senior Games, Week 2; STGnews Photo Gallery
- Senior Games, Week 1; STGnews Photo Gallery
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.