ST. GEORGE — A teenage girl from St. George reported as a runaway juvenile on Jan. 5, recently turned herself in somewhere in the Las Vegas area.
Amanda Artrup, 16, arrived back in St. George around 3 p.m. Saturday, her mother, Mindi Artrup, told St. George News.
“I want to thank the community for keeping our family and our daughter in their prayers,” Mindi Artrup said, “We are grateful to have her home safe.”
This is a preliminary report, St. George Police detectives assigned to the case were unavailable for weekend comment.
- Community holds prayer vigil, balloon release for missing teen Amanda Artrup
- Call to action: Poster distribution for missing teenager
- MISSING: Runaway St. George teen possibly headed towards Henderson
- Found: Southern Utah teen runaways found in South Dakota
- MISSING: Indica Huddleston, 16, of Alpine, Utah
- MISSING: Rachel Roberts, 15, of Midvale
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.