ST. GEORGE — Where do you want to travel? Answer all of your travel questions at one of St. George’s most intriguing expos. The Morris Murdock Travel Expo is free and being held Wednesday, from noon to 7 p.m., at the Dixie Convention Center.
This expo hosts a long list of travel-oriented vendors and seminars. Vendors will cover travel trends from places like New Zealand, the Caribbean, Europe, Israel, Australia, and Hawaii, just to name a few. Vendors include cruise companies, adventure companies, travel agencies, spas and airlines. See the vendor list and seminar schedule below.
This is an exceptional event to attend if you’re searching for in-state, national or international travel trends and vacation ideas anywhere around the world.
“It’s a big show,” Gary Sorensen, Regional Manager of Morris Murdock Travel who is hosting the expo said. “For this many big time travel companies to be in St. George is a big deal.”
There will be specials like $50 discounts on cruises and vacations, though, certain restrictions apply, and you can even book your vacation at the show.
Travel Expo schedule
- On Stage Alaska – An entertainment show by Holland America Line | 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. | Room A | Mexico and The Caribbean with FunJet Vacations
- 12:30 p.m. | Room C | Explore the world with Regent Cruise Lines
- 1:15 p.m. | Room A | River Cruising with AMA Waterways
- 1:15 p.m. | Room C | Israel and the Holy Land Tours
- 2 p.m. | Room A | The new Regal Princess with Princess Cruise Lines
- 2 p.m. | Room C | Mexico and The Caribbean with FunJet Vacations
- 2:45 p.m. | Room A | Grand River Cruises with Viking River Cruises
- 2:45 p.m. | Room C | Gary Sorensen’s Southwest Bus Tour
- 3:30 p.m. | Room A | The New Norwegian and our new ships from Norwegian
Cruise Line Seminars
- 3:30 p.m. | Room C | LDS Church History Tours with Morris Murdock Tours
- 4:45 p.m. | Room A | Australia and New Zealand with Travel 2
- 4:45 p.m. | Room C | Cruising with Celebrity Cruise Lines
- 5:30 p.m. | Room A | What’s new with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- 5:30 p.m. | Room C | Princess Cruise Lines
Some of the travel companies that will be in attendance at the Travel Expo include: Princess Cruise Lines, Ama Waterways River Cruises, FunJet Vacations, Hawaii Visitor Bureau, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Viking River Cruises, Regent Cruise Lines, Oceania Cruise, SkyWest Airlines, The St. George Airport, Red Mountain Spa and many more.
Event details and contact information
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 22, from noon to 7 p.m.
- Where: Dixie Convention Center, 1835 S. Convention Center Dr., St. George
- Cost: Free
- Website: St. George Travel Expo
- For more information, stop by Morris Murdock Travel, 595 S. Bluff Street in St George, or call 435-628-3633
- Blue Angels return to St. George; Thunder Over Utah discount tickets available
- STGnews LifeCYCLE: Two-wheeled travels, Southern Utah upcoming events
- UDOT, Washington County cities exhibit plans for road, trail, bussing projects; Dixie Regional Transportation Expo 2013
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.