WASHINGTON CITY – A woman driving an SUV was taken to the hospital after being struck by a truck near the intersection of South Green Springs Drive–North 3050 East and Red Cliffs Drive–Telegraph Street Saturday morning in Washington.
A man driving a truck northbound on North 3050 East, (which becomes South Green Springs Drive at the Telegraph Street intersection), was making a left turn with a yellow blinking light at the intersection. While turning left, the truck struck the SUV which was traveling southbound on South Green Springs Drive on a green light.
The woman who had been driving the SUV was taken to Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George as a precautionary measure.
The driver of the truck was given a ticket for failure to yield.
This report is based on preliminary information provided by the police and may not contain the full scope of findings.
Click on photo to enlarge it, then use your left-right arrow keys to cycle through the gallery.
- UDOT, Washington County cities exhibit plans for road, trail, bussing projects; Dixie Regional Transportation Expo 2013 – Green Springs – Telegraph intersection addressed
- Failure to yield collision on Mall Drive
- Accident on Redcliffs Drive sends two to the hospital
- St. George to fight distracted driving after local tragedy; STGnews Videocast
- Motorcycle accident on St. George Boulevard sends rider to hospital
- Accidents on St. George Boulevard, 3050 East result in medical transport
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2014, all rights reserved.