City of St. George courses, including Sunbrook’s Black Rock Nine and Woodbridge Nine, Dixie Red Hills and St. George Golf Club are open, and Southgate will open next week depending upon the snow melt, Colby Cowan, director of golf operations with the City of St. George, said.
Bloomington Country Club is still about 40-percent covered, golf pro Scott Brandt said, but they are hoping to open the course on Monday.
Entrada Golf Course at Snow Canyon Country Club has been open since Tuesday and report that they have been fairly busy.
The Ledges Golf Club opened today, Head Golf Pro Tom Costello said, adding that the course is still looking pretty good, despite having been covered in snow for more than a week.
City of Washington’s Green Spring Golf Course opened on Wednesday and City of Hurricane’s Sky Mountain Golf Course opened on Monday. The course is in really good shape and has been pretty busy the past three days, Sky Mountain’s Head Golf Pro Kent Abegglen said.
The Sunriver Golf Club has not yet opened. Head Golf Professional Neil Economy said that they are day-to-day with quite a bit of snow in the hollow still. “The course is greener than it has ever been and the snow insulated everything really well,” Economy said.
- Bloomington Country Club | 435-673-2029 | Bloomington Country Club website
- City of St. George Golf | 435-627-4653 | City of St. George Golf website – for Sunbrook Golf Club, Dixie Red Hills, Southgate Golf Club and St. George Golf Club
- Coral Canyon Golf Course | 435-688-1700 | Coral Canyon Golf Course website
- Entrada Golf Course at Snow Canyon Country Club | 435-986-2200 | Entrada Golf Course website
- Green Spring Golf Course | 435-673-7888 | Green Spring Golf Course website
- Sand Hollow Resort Golf Course | 435-656-4653 | Sand Hollow Resort Golf Course website
- Sky Mountain Golf Course | 435-635-7888 | Sky Mountain Golf Course website
- SunRiver St. George Golf Club | 435-986-0001 | SunRiver Golf Club website
- The Ledges Golf Club | 435-634-4640 | The Ledges Golf Club website
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.