ST. GEORGE — A man robbed the Chase Bank at 95 East Tabernacle in St. George at around noon on Saturday.
A man entered the bank at around noon and proceeded to pass a note to the bank teller, demanding cash, according to a press release issued by the St. George Police. The man, who did not appear to be armed, police said, left with an undisclosed amount of money.
The man has been described as a white male, in his ’50s. He appeared to be around 5-feet-10-inches tall and weighs about 185 pounds. He was wearing a black and gray baseball hat, a plaid shirt, and blue jeans at the time of the robbery.
The police asks for anybody with information about this robbery to contact them at 435-216-4319.
- Bank robbery suspect arrested in California
- Reward offered for info on Wells Fargo bank robber
- Police: Chase Bank Robbery Phone Call a Prank
- Ivins man arrested for bank robbery
- Another bank robbery in Bloomington, under investigation
Now available from STGnews
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.