SOUTHERN UTAH – At 9 p.m., Utah Highway Patrol confirmed all southbound lanes on Interstate 15 through the Black Ridge are open to travel after a nearly four-hour closure that began during the 5 p.m. hour Saturday when a Fed-Ex semi-trailer jack-knifed on the highway.
- Dixie cities not equipped for snow removal, icy roads impassable; avoid driving
- I-15 incidents Millard south through AZ Strip; NB lanes closed on the Black Ridge
- Semitrailer jack-knifes on I-15, lanes blockedSnow incidents SR-18; photo gallery
- Snow incidents SR-18; photo gallery
- Minor slide-offs, accidents on I-15, heavy snowfall in the Gorge
- STGnews Photo Gallery: Let it Snow
- Three injured when I-15 accident causes rollover down embankment
- Winter Storm Warning: Statewide snow, gusty winds, road alerts
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.