ST. GEORGE — A Dammeron Valley kitty was rescued on Monday from a hair-raising vertical crisis. Thankfully, around 4 p.m. the Dammeron Valley Fire department pulled the feline from a tree and safely returned the kitty to the earth.
When Jana Bickel, Dammeron Valley resident, returned home Monday, she found the fire department in her yard with a ladder in her tree pulling the kitty back down to the ground, she said. The kitty belonged to one of her neighbors. She was unsure how long it had been vertically stranded.
The photos are too good not to share and serve as a reminder that our communities’ finest do a lot more than just … put out fires.
Click on photo to enlarge it, then use your left-right arrow keys to cycle through the gallery.
- Officer shoots vicious dog; additional details released
- St. George police officer shoots dog during attack
- Rottweiler attack, recovery and aftermath
- Michael Vick-fight dogs today: ‘Vicktory’ dogs and ambassadors of hope; STGnews Videocast
- Bad medicine: Shelter report shadowed by questions
New from STGnews.com
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.