ST. GEORGE – Cycling enthusiasts will unite this Saturday morning in St. George for the second annual Southern Utah Bike Summit. This year’s summit will highlight close to a dozen presentations on cycling topics. Speakers will discuss nutrition, cycling for women, local cycling infrastructure projects, new safety products, road safety issues and gaining “road respect.”
This free convention, presented by the Southern Utah Bicycle Alliance, will highlight keynote speaker Marty Jemison, a two time Tour de France rider and former U.S. Pro National Champion. You also won’t want to miss the free door prizes and “flat tire changing olympics.”
Event details and resources
- When: Saturday, Nov. 16, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Where: St. George Art Center Assembly Hall (Leisure Services Building, 3rd Floor). 86 S. Main St., St. George, Utah
- Cost: Free & open to the public
- Full schedule
- Admission: The organizers request you fill out their free registration in advance online so they know how many attendants to expect.
- More info: Southern Utah Bicycle Alliance Facebook page
- STGnews LifeCYCLE: 2-wheeled trials, travels, Southern Utah upcoming events
- Swim, bike, run; give it a ‘tri’
- New rapid cycling shop offers a perfect fit for Southern Utah
- ElliptiGO, the new hybrid in fitness
New from STGnews.com
Email: [email protected]
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.