ST. GEORGE – The third in a series of Freedom Forums sponsored by the Washington County Republican Party will be held Friday from 7-8 p.m. at the Eccles Concert Hall on the campus of Dixie State University in St. George. The special guest speaker will be Utah Gov. Gary Herbert.
The Freedom Forums are designed to be inspirational, educational speeches given by experts, elected representatives, or other noted individuals on a variety of topics including liberty, personal responsibility, free markets, and the role of government. These one-hour events are free and open to the public, and parents are especially encouraged to bring their teenagers and young adults with them.
“Our hope and goal,” Washington County Republican Party Chairman Nick Lang said, “is that the concepts which provide the foundation for America’s greatness can be passed down to the next generation of citizens in our community.”
Event details and resources
- When: Friday, Nov. 15, 7-8 p.m.
- Where: DSU’s Eccles Concert Hall, 225 South 700 East, St. George.
- Website: Washington County Republican Party | Facebook
- Lee addresses Freedom Forum, young politicians during Southern Utah visit; ‘assert your rights or risk losing them’
- Republicans host Freedom Forum with Rep. Chris Stewart
New from STGnews.com