ST. GEORGE – The future and vision for the City of St. George will be thoroughly discussed at the Duel at Dixie Mayoral Debate next Monday at Dixie State University’s Gardner Center Ballroom.
Mayor Dan McArthur and Councilman Jon Pike will be debating topics submitted by DSU students and the community, as they aim to retain or gain, as the case may be, the mayoral seat for St. George.
Questions for the debate may be submitted via the Dixie State University College Republicans Facebook page or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event details and contact information
- When: Oct. 28, at 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Where: Dixie State University, Gardner Center Ballroom, 225 South 700 East, St. George
- Contact: email@example.com
- STGnews Voter’s guide for Municipal Elections 2013; Washington, Kane, Iron Counties
- St. George is sued for code enforcement practices; settlement nearly reached just hours earlier
- City council candidates get down to business at Chamber of Commerce Debate
- Local youth protest broken and nonresponsive government
- McArthur-Pike’s ‘good ole’ debate shows contrasts in style, views on city issues
- Past meets future, challenges Council candidates in debate
- St. George mayoral candidates, record vs. change
- ON Kilter: The wizard behind the curtain
- City faces potential lawsuit after code enforcement search declared unconstitutional
- Letter to the Editor: St. George fear squad bullies meet Citizens Against Incumbent Tyrannical Servants
- ON Kilter: Fine line between dissension and anarchy; threat of class action against city
- Perspectives: Anarchy is looking better all the time
- Bad medicine: Shelter report shadowed by questions
- Mayor accused of intimidating animal shelter volunteers
- City Council passes resolution to improve animal shelter
New from STGnews.com