WASHINGTON CITY – Be prepared for wagging tails, wet noses and warm brown eyes as Zion Harley-Davidson and Because Animals Matter join in hosting their first Harleys & Hounds mega pet adoption event on Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Zion Harley-Davidson in Coral Canyon.
This is your chance to meet a great variety of adoptable pets from regional rescue groups and shelters. Adoptable dogs and cats from BAM and other local shelters will be in attendance and ready to meet the public and find families for homeless pets before the holidays. October is “Adopt a Shelter-Pet Month” and this event aims to rev it up for lasting matches between pets and people.
Lunch will be provided by Texas Roadhouse.
Because Animals Matter is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing animal abuse and neglect through education. All of BAM’s programs and services are supported through the generosity of contributors and dedicated volunteers. BAM operates a network of foster homes to assist animals in need of finding their forever homes, and a network of volunteers to support community programs focused on building strong humane relationships between people and their pets. For more information, visit the Because Animals Matter website.
Event details and contact information
- When: Saturday, Oct. 26, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: Zion Harley-Davidson, 2345 N. Coral Canyon Boulevard, Washington.
- Contact: Cassie – 435-773-5209 or BAMevents2013@gmail.com
New from STGnews.com
- Animal rescue groups aim for $35,000 in fundraising; Strut Your Mutt family walk and festival
- City Council passes resolution to improve animal shelter
- BAM Dog Day Spectacular and Walk Against Animal Abuse benefit community’s pets
- Officer-involved dog shooting, family patterns; Best Friends steps in for Loki
- Bad medicine: Shelter report shadowed by questions
- Animal shelter investigation findings, action
- BAM, INKAS attempt to raise money for dog parks in Hurricane, Santa Clara; cities respond
- Bow-wows and meows for Super Pet Adoptions underway; STGnews Videocast
- Shelters join in Best Friends’ Super Pet Adoption weekend; goal 150 adoptions
- BAM ‘spokesdog’ Bella finds forever home
- Because Animals Matter welcomes 19 puppies and counting; adoption applications open
- Renowned animal advocate to speak in St. George
- BAM’s Kibbles on Wheels for seniors needs food now