ST. GEORGE – Color Me Rad came back to St. George today with yet another load of corn starch in brilliant colors to dust a couple thousand, by loose estimate, 5K runners up at the former St. George Airport property. “Boom goes the Color Bomb,” was its theme and it was, you might say, the colloquial “bomb” without doubt.
Runners were warmed up with Zumba dancing before the races began in sets of hundreds, in the spirited fundraising event to benefit Habitat for Humanity of Southwest Utah. Habitat is building its 19th home this year in the St. George area.
Click on photo to enlarge it, then use your left–right arrow keys to cycle through the gallery.
- Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore to celebrate fifth anniversary
- Habitat for Humanity invites local families to apply for home building program
- Cross-country cyclists stop in St. George to renovate homes with Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity invites applicants for 2013 homes
- Habitat for Humanity’s St. George home dedicated for a mom and her 6-year-old by Christmas
- Needed home repairs provided by Habitat for Humanity, Bike & Build riders
- Color Me Rad raises $14,000 for Habitat for Humanity’s home in progress
- ‘Color Me Rad’ turns a cold crowd rosy in St. George; Photo Gallery
Copyright St. George News, SaintGeorgeUtah.com LLC, 2013, all rights reserved.